7 Reasons to Get Your Asana to Sedona: Reason #2: It’s Freakin’ Sedona, Y’all.
But seriously—Sedona is always a good idea. And with SYF2018 just 6 days away, we wanted to make sure you were fully aware of the magic that awaits you in our beautiful hOMetown.
Sedona is a geological wonderland where stunning red rock formations hold silent vigil over the tranquil town. It’s a place of unimaginable energy and possibility. In short: it’s the perfect place to deepen your yoga practice for few days! While the rest of the country is contracted against the cold, we’ll be bound together in radiant expansion: of mind, of body and of spirit.
While the classes, workshops and events of Sedona Yoga Festival are truly life-changing, we’d hate for you to come all this way without experiencing the incredible natural wonders that shimmer just outside our doors. So we’ve made sure to include offerings that do just that!
Here are just a few adventures that will take you deep into Sedona’s sacred landscapes:
• Shamanic Healing & Earth Spirit Wisdom on the Land with Amalia Camateros
• Science & Soul Yoga in the Vortex with Pete Sanders
• Mother Prana: The Power of Life with Saul David Raye
MAIN CONFERENCE (we’re adding more hikes too!):
• Yoga for Hikers with Karen Abbott
• Svadhistana Chakra on the Red Rocks with Sharon Day
• Sedona Vortex Yoga Hiking with Yogi Blair
• Space of Grace: Sound Healing on the Red Rocks with Valerie “Sanjali” Irons