Does adventure travel inspire you…? We have all done it, and if not, we want to… we all dream about it, whether aware or not, and the big screen provides innumerable examples of losing ourselves in EPIC adventures; we are a culture of dreamers, oft just dreaming, not as much doing. But you can change that!
A common theme in the adventure travel arena is the backdrop, of course being ‘out there… in nature’ is the ultimate and where it happens can actually contribute (positively and/or negatively) to the experience. Aumbase Adventures, based in Sedona, Arizona, USA, certainly boasts a very distinctive and unique backdrop for the discerning Adventure Travel enthusiast, providing intuitively created transformational experiences focused in yoga, meditation & mindfulness (on the land & in the studio) in the heart of an undisputed spiritual mecca of the American West. Sedona and her surrounding lands, the vistas and vortexes, the red rocks and Oak Creek, all combine to provide the backdrop for a very special adventure travel experience…
Five must-have ingredients for your next adventure
- Backdrop… It’s not about the destination, really it isn’t. All the pundits, sages & masters would point you to presence in the moment, and as such, wherever one is on their journey, it’s fairly easy to see that this is something that one should cultivate in their own practice and daily life. However… if daily life has gotten a bit stagnant and/or stuck, often it takes a jump start to get back on track. Here’s where adventure travel enters the equation and an energized and stunning backdrop for a personal journey becomes a bit more important to cultivating that ever-so important ingredient to successful mindfulness, Presence. Trust me when I say, “just sit for twenty minutes… on the red rocks, overlooking stunningly colorful and vibrant vistas with blue sky panoramas… and not have an experience. It’s just not possible! You can be forever changed by the backdrop to your personal journey. Undeniably, Sedona is a powerful one indeed, unlike anything else in the world; you’ll need to see for yourself.
- Perfect Weather, of course I am biased, but hey… When most of the rest of North America is in a deep freeze, Sedona, AZ is enjoying outright warmth, with blue bird days better than 278 days a year, the odds are you will experience some gorgeous weather to go with your Personal Transformation! Yeah… sure, we are supposed to not want anything and all that, but really, I have spent equal time in the rain, snow, sleet, hail and worse; I can tell you, the sun is quite conducive to personal growth… and relaxation, yes it is linked to that, too. Whether, you want to sit by the pool and drink coladas or hike and meditate on the rocks, again, trust me… its lovely in the sun. (Summer temps do get warmer than most are used to…. carry and drink plenty of water on & off the trails.)
- Water — Oak Creek Canyon & West Fork of Oak Creek… With sun and the summer 100 degree days, water is always nice and there is an ample supply here! Oak Creek runs right through Sedona and provides wonderful opportunities to experience cool waters, red rock waterslides, sycamore shade and much, much more. Sitting in or by this nourishing waterway is a soul-cleansing experience, certainly on par with the rest Sedona has to offer.
- Friends or Family, Colleagues & Associates… Yes, bring em all! Adventure travel is just the stuff for family reunions or corporate retreats, creating deeper, shared bonds with those experiencing transformation and growth together. I did say that radical change and instant transformation is possible, didn’t I…? Sedona has a penchant for up-leveling everyone’s experience, so why not plan to bring your team here for a corporate retreat facilitated by Aumbase Adventures? Family or friend reunions, parties and gatherings of a high vibe nature can be hosted at Aumbase Sedona, a center for consciousness evolution. It will truly be unforgettable! and transformative.
- Proven, tried & true... That’s right. Since time immemorial, humans have been drawn to what we now know as Sedona for its mystical and metaphysical experiences and potential. The discerning adventure traveler will quickly realize that Sedona is indeed a mecca for personal growth, rapid transformation and lasting effects… tried & true. I literally guarantee that everyone has their own unique & powerful experience, here… no matter how aware of it they are… or aren’t. This is a powerful place and has been used as such for spiritual, metaphysical and personal growth for good reason. Something happens here, undeniably so…
Come and see for yourself… better yet, let your mind go and sink into the present moment, now… and feel yourself here. See if she calls to you, Sedona… and if she does, we’ll be here… Click here if you are ready…
Tune In to What's Happening in Sedona
Sign up for the Sedona Yoga Festival email list here and be the first to know about SYF2019 plans as they develop!