Livestream NOW AVAILABLE at the 2017 SEDONA YOGA FESTIVAL! 3 DAYS OF CLASSES LIVESTREAMED LIVE FROM SYF2017, A CONSCIOUSNESS EVOLUTION CONFERENCE!
Can’t make it to the festival? Wait-listed for a class? Have no worries friends, we have livestreaming packages available for purchase! Everything available in Vista Hall is available to you for your transformational experience!
The best part of attending a yoga festival, is all of the fabulous class options happening simultaneously throughout the day. A smorgasbord of yogi-perfection, ranging from the physical, to the meta-physical.
As a yogi festival attendee, you can literally, custom create ANY experience for yourself that serves your highest purpose or intention! As festival producers, we do our absolute best, to offer you a “sushi-style-yoga-menu” that covers the broad spectrum; ranging from Spirit guided nuggets of wisdom that will serve in your transformation process year-round- to breaking up that stubborn facia, or learning to float by engaging new muscles (you didn’t even know you had), to adopting a well-balanced, year-round life, on and off the mat after hearing an inspirational talk from Tao (who has been doing it 98 years!).
We understand, that with so many options, we find many reporting a kind-of, “sticker shock”, when choosing between two classes at the same time, that you equally desire to attend. After much thought of how to accomplish this light-travel and telepathy conundrum …. the lightning bolt of inspiration hit us … and we are so excited to share!
SYF now offers, AWESOME live-streaming packages of EVERYTHING happening in our Vista Hall throughout the fest! Now attendees can pre purchase the bundle of classes, for a heavily discounted price and re-watch at your leisure for years to come! Purchase the bundle now to save tremendously and free yourself up for other amazing class offerings!
Join us LIVE at the 2017 SEDONA YOGA FESTIVAL! 3 DAYS OF CLASSES STREAMED LIVE FROM SYF2017, A CONSCIOUSNESS EVOLUTION CONFERENCE! Purchase Tickets Here for $108! (a $397 Value!)
Use Promo Code “PRESALESYF” to register for $88
ALL TIMES IN MST which is UTC-7
Thursday March 9th, 2017
- 6:45pm – 7:30pm Reveal your Superpower! Sarah McLean
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Merging with the Infinite: A Crystal Sound Healing Meditation with ASHANA & the crystal singing bowls Ashana with Three Trees
Friday March 10th, 2017
- 6:15am – 7:15am Loving Yourself & Others Sarah McLean
- 8:00am – 9:30am Ayurveda Psychology for a Luminous Mind and Understanding Mental Personality Types for Improved Relationships Acharya Shunya Pratichi Mathur
- 10:00am – 12:00pm Hridaya Shakti ~Awakening the Power of the Heart?Saul David Raye with Jim Beckwith
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Coffee Time with Rion Isabella Greene, Alexander Mazzone, Rion DeRouen
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm Chakra Perceptions- Radical Awareness of the Subtle Body Kristen Eykel CHt
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm Scientific Vortex Information Pete Sanders, Jr.
- 8:00pm – 10:00pm Yogi Talks – a night of inspiration, 20 minutes at a time…?Tao Porchon Lynch, Molly Birkholm, David Rodwin, Robert Sturman
Saturday, March 11th
- 6:00am – 7:15am Love Kriya Meditation Yashoda Devi Ma
- 8:00am – 9:30am Master Class: Power Love Flow Gina Garcia
- 10:00am – 12:00pm The Story of Yoga – The Fascinating Journey of Yoga Through Time Arundhati Baitmangalkar
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Power Yoga for Sports: Shoulders & Back Gwen Lawrence
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm Yoga Nidra Sara Ivanhoe
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm Laya: Lighting the Fire and Melting the Obstacles Katie Silcox
- 7:30 – 9:00pm Journey Into the Heart of Yoga with Mark Whitwell
Sunday, March 12th
- 6:15am – 7:15am Self-Love Meditation Workshop Kathryn Remati
- 8:00am – 9:30am Live From Your Core: Tapping Into the Power of Your Body’s Wisdom Shyla Stewart
- 10:00am – 11:30am HOLY Hanuman!/ Hamstring, Hips & Heart with Tymi Howard and Mental Physix
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Core and Stretch for Back Health Mimi Solaire
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm The Business of Yoga Retreats: Success and Sustainability Silvia Mordini
Tune In to What's Happening in Sedona
Sign up for the Sedona Yoga Festival email list here and be the first to know about SYF2019 plans as they develop!