Lodging Opportunities In and Around Sedona, AZ:
Looking for a place to stay during SYF2018? There are a few select properties around Sedona that are supportive of Sedona yoga Festival, here is a list of our favorites:
Tips for reserving your room for SYF2018:
- Be sure to tell your property you are coming for Sedona Yoga Festival! Often properties have created a discount for you without even telling us – but not always.
- Be sure to book your room early!
- AirBnb is a great option!
- Visit Sedona has a complete listing
- Neighboring towns include Camp Verde, Cornville, and Cottonwood.
10% OFF to SYF guests that would like to book at L’Auberge and Orchards. Mention the Sedona Yoga Festival when booking!
Camping Options in Sedona, AZ
There is dispersed camping southwest of the I-17 where it meets SR 179 if that’s how you roll. Marc and I love to camp! But we also like to stay in a nice hotel. We just thought you might like to know. There are more dispersed areas West of Sedona, with a nice drive down Page Springs Road through Cornville to the Hilton. The area around Sedona is closed to camping.
Oak Creek Canyon has many designated campsites. Check out Reserve America’s website for info.
Average temperatures at this time of year (it’s a gorgeous time of year with the sun shining!) are 65-70 during the day and 43-47 at night.