Thursday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm SPAC: Lobby
Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm Heart Center Village
Saturday:7:00am – 7:00pm Heart Center Village
Sunday: 7:00am – 12:00pm Heart Center Village
Sessions begin with Pre-conference immersions on Thursday morning, including the “Traumatic Stress, Resiliency & Healing with Yoga” Training for yoga teachers which will begin at 8am and run until 4, leaving plenty of time to get to the…
- PreConference Immersions – Thursday all day, many on the Land!
- Opening Ceremony – Thursday 6pm
- General Sessions run from 8:00am-6pm Friday and Saturday, and 8:00am-5:30pm Sunday. General Sessions consist of panel discussions: “State of the Union” talks; Guided class, session, or healing; experientila workshops and trainings; Experiential workshop or training; Conversation, Satsang; Concerts, Kirtan, and Chant; and Keynotes, Lectures, Talks. Land Hikes are available only to passholders for a nominal charge.
- Kirtan All weekend at the Hub at Posse Grounds
- Social hour Friday evening Meet the Artists of the “Sights of SYF” exhibition; Saturday evening tbd – possible Dance lessons
- Book Signings Saturday in the SPAC Lobby signings with MC Yogi & Tao Porchon Lynch
- Evening events include performances, yoga Nidra, restorative, sound healing, kirtans, and gatherings. Friday: Conversation with the Grandmothers: Tao Porchon Lynch and Rama Jyoti Vernon”; Thursday night “The Ghandi Effect” with Tao Porchon Lynch; Saturday night “OMcoming Ball” with MC Yogi and Tao Porchon Lynch;
- Kids Yoga A full weekend of free and open to the public kids yoga activities from among the amazing presenters that work with kids all over the world and right here in Sedona in all different ways – with YOGA!
- Closing Ceremony Sunday at 6pm
- PostConference Immersions – Monday all day, many on the Land!
The Heart Center Vendor Village is located in the High School, adjacent to SPAC. Open to the public and chock full of activities the vendors present are all vetted for their commitment to consciousness as reflected in their business practices and products. You will find things and make connections here that are truly unique and high vibe. Sound Lounge hosted by YogiTunes
Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Collaborating with our Balsamic Mercy Catering, together we are aiming to provide a nutritious, convenient and healthy option for your mealtimes. Your downtime is pretty short when you’re immersing yourself in SYF!
At the Heart Center of SYF2018, the Sedona Performing Arts Center and Red Rock High School, Balsamic Mercy will be offering a full buffet at breakfast and lunch. Breakfast tickets can be purchased on site for $15 and lunch for $25 but you can pre-order now to save! There will also be grab and go options. Lunch is 12-2 and Breakfast is 7-9 LEARN MORE
Breakfast Buffet will be served from 7:00-9:00 in the Vendor Village at the High School Cafeteria to be enjoyed on the patio or at the panel talk, or in the lounge. There will also be grab and go options.
Lunch Buffet is served from 12-2 with lunchtime panels on hot yoga topics oin the lobby from 12:30-1:30. There will also be grab and go options.
Enjoy delicious buffets. Get meal tickets at merch booth by registration. Fri/Sat/Sun.
Breakfast: 7:00am – 9:00am
Lunch: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
From Balsamic Mercy:
We combine traditional ingredients and methods with local and seasonal produce to create a cuisine that is exotic yet comforting. Our goal is to thoughtfully and consciously prepare food for large groups that is beautiful, abundant, nourishing and perhaps even transformative. We are thrilled for the opportunity to serve the Sedona Yoga Festival in 2018 with breakfast and lunch service and grab and go items, with plenty of vegan and gluten free options.
In providing these trainings over the years we have realized that it is the same YOGA that benefits everyone, and that trauma works in the body in a consistent way. These universal principles may be applied to each unique individual through the care of the teacher. We want to give teachers the tools to take these skillful means to heal their communities throughout the world. 20-hour integrated training for yoga teachers and service providers. Begins Thursday, February 8th from 8am-5pm, and February 9-11 from 8am to 12pm. Participants enjoy full access to SYF on the off hours. LEARN MORE
Note from Music Director Valerie “Sanjali” Irons: “I’ve been attending and working behind the scenes of the Sedona yoga festival since the very first year. The yoga and workshop presenters at Sedona Yoga Festival are consistently among some of the very best the yoga community has to offer – and 2018 continues to raise the bar! I’d like to take a moment and shine the spotlight on the amazing musical offerings available at SYF 2018. From kirtan, sound-healing, sacred music artists and DJ’s, Sedona Yoga Festival 2018 has something for everyone!” LEARN MORE
A full weekend of free and open to the public kids yoga activities will be created by our team from among the amazing presenters that work with kids all over the world in all different ways – with YOGA! Check out the beginning of the schedule HERE
The Heart Center of SYF is at the Sedona Performing Arts Center and Red Rock High School. Many additional workshops are being held throughout town at many of Sedona’s Spiritual Centers. SYF2018 VENUES
Sangha is always the solution. As Sedona Yoga Festival enters our sixth year, we must acknowledge that the world into which this conference was born has experienced some dramatic shifts—societal and energetic changes that have left the conscious community feeling...
For the fifth year in a row, SYF is honored to assist yoga teachers in bringing the tools and benefits of yoga to populations affected by PTSD, and life stressors of all kinds—including survivors, family, caregivers and service providers. Our pre-conference...
Only one gathering offers a unique union of the global yoga culture vanguard and the freshest, most inspiring new voices: Sedona Yoga Festival. Join our esteemed faculty as we come together to to share in dialogue, explore one another’s offerings and wrap ourselves in...
Maybe it’s vortex power, maybe it’s our incredible conscious community—or possibly it’s the magic that happens when the two come together. But Sedona Yoga Festival has always been known for its cosmic resonance...and this year, we’re taking that literally! This year,...