YogiTunes: Your Yoga Soundtrack
Offering an unrivaled selection of hand-picked yoga music from all over the world, YogiTunes offers studio owners, teachers and wellness enthusiasts an expansive library of curated music for yoga, meditation, massage and sound healing.
From global funk to kirtan to electronic trance, our resident DJs traverse the international yoga music landscape to find the best artists, albums and tracks, and sequence them into curated playlists suited to enhance any wellness practice, sorted by pace, duration and theme. Music fans can also create their own unique playlists: all YogiTunes music includes performance rights, so it can be publicly played without incurring additional fees. Steamed or downloaded, YogiTunes’ massive catalog enhances and deepens the yoga experience – anytime, anywhere.
Check out our most popular plans! (They both start with a 30 DAY FREE TRIAL)
Imagine having a world-class collection of the best yoga music to set the tone for your workout or just enjoy during your day!
That’s what you’ll get with your YogiTunes personal subscription:
• The best yoga tunes with no ads or interruptions
• Music on any device – listen from your phone, tablet or computer
• Expertly crafted playlists for every mood or activity
• Custom personal playlists you can create yourself
• Always fresh – tens of thousands of tracks added to constantly
• Create custom playlists to set your own mood or tempo
YogiTunes PRO & STUDIO offers unlimited streaming of the world’s best yoga music with performance rights included for anywhere a yoga class is taught. You can enjoy a world-class collection of Yoga Music for your classes for as little as 50¢ per day.
Your class/studio/performance will benefit from:
• Expertly curated playlists to match every type of class
• Custom playlists to create your own mood or tempo
• Music on any device – play from a phone, tablet or computer
• Huge savings over buying even a tiny fraction of the tracks included
• The widest selection of yoga music available with tens of thousands of tracks
• Performance Rights 100% Covered in North America
• 20% discount for Yoga Alliance members
Starting from $15/month*
Starting from $36/month*
Yoga for Trauma and Resiliency: the Training
Optional integrated 20-hour training for Yoga teachers “Traumatic Stress: Resiliency and Healing with Yoga” is designed to provide teachers with the skills to share yoga with First Responders, Veterans, trauma survivors, PTSD and TBI sufferers and many more.
Tune In to What's Happening in Sedona
Sign up for the Sedona Yoga Festival email list here and be the first to know about SYF2019 plans as they develop!