This is a must take workshop for every yogi and yogini sincerely practicing yoga inside and amidst a web of human relationships. Embodying love and passion without losing ourselves in fear, reaction, or unconscious patterns is the yogic challenge of any relationship. In this workshop with Vedic lineage holder, award-winning author and master teacher Acharya Shunya, learn the art of awakened Yogic relationships and step-by-step process of embodying Vedic wisdom by applying age old relational tools and communication practices. Acharya Shunya has positively impacted thousands of relationships by teaching people exactly how to wholeheartedly explore uninhibited, passionate love and at the same time remain strongly self-oriented in a state of yoga, by prioritizing each person’s own dreams and gifts. Learn how to most effectively relate to each of the three types of Vedic relationships; the four Vedic stages of life can help you better communicate needs; the concept of swadharma and understand who you are in relationship; differentiate between attachment and love; how to use the 4-point Yogic communication guide; and how to embrace yogic values inside relationships.
1. Learn how to most effectively relate to each of the three types of Vedic relationships;
2. the four Vedic stages of life can help you better communicate needs;
3. the concept of swadharma and understand who you are in relationship;
4. differentiate between attachment and love;
5. how to use the 4-point Yogic communication guide;
6. how to embrace yogic values inside relationships.
1. The journey from martyr hood to self-celebration inside relationships
2. How to be powerfully yet soulful inside relationships
3. How to clarify your own intentions and beliefs through ‘yoga’ to enjoy positive relationships
4. Setting fragrant boundaries that attract love but keep out abuse
5. What to do if karma has gifted you a controlling or otherwise unsatisfactory partner
6. What is ‘dharma’ and how to use it inside relationships
Day 1 only: $177 Monday (5 hours) and Tuesday (5 hours) $250 | 10:00am – 4:30pm | Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd, Sedona