A destination like no other. Known for its tangible regenerative and inspirational effects, deep spirituality, and healing lands, the small and picturesque town of Sedona, Arizona rests amidst endless acres of evergreen wilderness, red rock formations, and canyon lands. With miles of hiking and biking trails, scenic vistas everywhere you turn, world class galleries and shopping, and a wide variety of dining opportunities, Sedona has everything you need and more to rest, rejuvenate, restore, and re-inspire.
Around We Go! How to Drive a Roundabout
- Slow down before entering and yield to traffic from the left.
- Wait for a gap in the traffic and proceed around traffic circle to your intended direction.
- Exit right from the traffic circle toward your intended direction. Do not stop in roundabout.
- Obey one-way signs. Stop in crosswalks for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Note that left turns and U-turns are completed by traveling around the center island.
Airport: To Sedona
Most people fly into Phoenix (90 minute drive to the venue). The alternate airport, Flagstaff, (1 hour drive from the venue) offers limited service, and as all flights to Flagstaff connect at Phoenix it’s often easier to save connection time by leaving directly from Pheonix by shuttle or car rental.
Arizona Shuttle – From Phoenix Airport to Sedona
One way is $55 and round trip is $100.
Ace Express Shuttle Service – From Phoenix Aiport to Sedona
One way is $60 and round trip is $99. If there are 4 or more people it is $85 round trip.
Sedona Hotel Shuttle – Phoenix Airport to Sedona
One way is $68 and roundtrip is $124
Consider taking State Route (SR) 179 which is designated as an All American Road by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), based on its natural, recreational and scenic qualities. The National Scenic Byways Program recognizes, preserves and enhances selected roads throughout the United States.
Start: Phoenix, Arizona
End: Sedona, Arizona
- Take I-17 North / Flagstaff 87 Miles
- Take exit 287 for AZ-260 toward AZ-89A / Cottonwood / Payson
- Turn LEFT (West) onto AZ-260 12.4 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto AZ-89A NE 14.4 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Upper Red Rock Loop Rd 0.2 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Sedona Red Rock HS Dr – destination will be on your right
Start: Flagstaff, Arizona
End: Sedona, Arizona
- Take I-17 South 2.5 Miles
- Take exit 337 for AZ-89A South / Oak Creek Canyon / Sedona
- At the Traffic Circle take the 1st Exit onto John Wesley Powell Blvd heading to Sedona
- At the Traffic Circle take the 3rd Exit onto AZ-89A South / N State Route 89A 24.7 Miles
- At the Traffic Circle take the 2nd Exit onto AZ-89A 417ft
- At the Traffic Circle continue STRAIGHT to stay on AZ-89A 4.1 Miles
- Turn LEFT onto Upper Red Rock Loop Rd 0.3 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Red Rock High School Drive – destination will be on your right
The Best Things in Sedona are Free!
Hiking, sitting by the creek, visiting the sacred Buddhist Stupa, or stargazing. Enjoy!
Take yourself out on a hike – suggestions here
Go for a moonlight hike at the Red Rock State Park. Find out more here.
Check out the Buddhist Stupa, a sacred monument to peace in the red rocks of Sedona. Find out more here.
Evening Sky Tours – Discover Sedona’s night sky – see what everyone is talking about.
(866) 701-0398, (928)203-0006