What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West. In addition to the wide variety of classes, workshops, healing sessions, conscious conversations, aumazing vendors, talks, panels, performances and celebrations – our optional integrated 20-hour training for Yoga teachers “Traumatic Stress: Resiliency and Healing with Yoga” is designed to provide teachers with the skills to share yoga with First Responders, Veterans, trauma survivors, PTSD and TBI sufferers and many more. This 20 hour track is integrated into the SYF experience with full access to the conference outside of the intensive held on Thursday all day, and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, allowing plenty of time for integration and reflection be it on the land or in other classes and workshops, among all festival attendees.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 5th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a neighboring Collective Sedona and the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, with expansive outdoor and indoor space, as well as intimate classrooms for your deep dives. Nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
Book Your Room
SYF has been adding more properties to our room blocks. Book early and stay within walking distance of the event!!!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- SYF has the feel of a genuine yogi's festival. The venues are intimate and the presenters are down to earth. There is a great variety of offerings to inspire every yogi(ni).Nancy Britton
- Another outstanding festival, thank you!Donna Schnoor
- There is a really fun hip vibe in Sedona and site-seeing and exploring red rock country is off the charts....there's even a mountain ghost town to visit!Hazel Patterson
- The SYF is a rich tapestry of yoga love from around the world. And the expansiveness of the Sedona mindset is extremely conducive to an enlightened, powerful experience~ Om Namaste~Roxanne W
- The energy of the place is the ideal setting for openness, humility, intimacy and contemplative energetic work, which allows a deeper connection within and with others. The simplicity, authenticity and friendliness of everyone, local and non-local, was very refreshing and welcoming...Douchka
The Sedona Yoga Festival is a world class event that helps position Sedona as a global destination for wellness, spiritual healing, meditation and self-exploration. We are very proud to be a sponsor of the SYF and thankful to have such a top-notch, transformational, and meaningful program in Sedona. Namaste, SYF and thank you! -Jennifer Wesselhoff, President/CEO, Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- Thank you, Thank you,Thank you x well done all of you. I enjoyed very much being part of it as a facilitator and indeed a participant. I wished i had met Marc face to face to say this in person, hopefully i will get the chance one day soon.Katherine F.
- This weekend at the first annual Sedona Yoga Festival, I solidified my divine purpose.Denise D.
- To be in the company of luminous beings and the sacred red earth of this magical and mystical land... if you are looking for a sweet intimate and powerful yoga gathering in a beautiful place - this is it. AUMSaul David Raye
- Thank you. All of your creative genius and hard work paid off, and you can be most proud to have created a successful first Sedona Yoga Festival. It was an honor for me to lead meditations and workshops at this event that was a wonderful gift to our expanding community. In Love and Light, Om Lokah Samastah, Sukino Bhavantu! NamasteMaheshvari
- "I was amazed at the quality of the sessions. I had no idea how great this experience would be..."Peter Neis, Photographer
- As a new yogi it was a great experience. I can't wait to come back next year.Pamela
The SYF team created a powerful environment for connection, learning, and transformation at their pre-conference training. They skillfully brought together leaders in the field of trauma and yoga to give participants a comprehensive look at traumatic stress and cultivating resiliency and healing with yoga. Heather and Marc are passionate about sharing the practices of yoga and it shows through their commitment to the conference, the knowledgeable and skillful presenters they invite, and the positive feedback from those who attend. -Emily Smith, Yoga International
- My experience at this festival left me with an afterglow that I have maintained... I absolutely loved my experience.Kendra
- Fond memories of inspirational yoga in a special place at the Sedona Yoga Festival this year. Looking forward to returning again next year. Smiling just thinking about reconnecting in a dedicated yoga community!Camella Nair
SYF, along with Heather and Marc, bring the local and international community together, sharing their passion and wisdom with people from all over the world. Honesty and integrity are instrumental to their success. Good people do good things, and the good people at SYF pour their heart and soul to create an experience never to be forgotten. -Marc Sterling, Sterling Financial
Sedona Yoga Festival brings Sedona alive! What a great way to get thoughtful, present people to enjoy the beauty and wonder of Sedona. I am a sponsor with the Sedona Yoga Festival because I want to promote peace, and I support those who do the same. -Sarah McLean, McLean Meditation Institute
- Such an honor to be a part of the Sedona Yoga Festival!Ann Richardson
- Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice.MiraBai F.
- So many talented presenters on a wide variety of yoga specialties sharing their expertise in a magical setting for an affordable fee!Maheshvari
- "Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice."Mirabai
Now is the pivotal time… we have been looking back, as we consider your feedback…August 23, 2016
The Collective Sedona is the newest lifestyle and cultural venue in Sedona featuring shops, art…August 22, 2016
What can you expect at SYF2017? We share the ‘tails with you here… come…August 21, 2016
Sedona, Arizona… The undisputed spiritual mecca of the American Southwest, red rock canyons, spires to…August 20, 2016