What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 4th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a single conference venue, the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – where you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Peace In, Peace Out
We’re going to ask you to meditate. And we’ll teach you how. We’ll meditate all together and Sedona will amplify the peace!!!
Book Your Room
There is a room block at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock which will fill up fast. Stay on property and Be at the center of the activity!!!
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
SYF Gives Back
SYF aims to assist yoga teachers in bringing the tools and benefits of yoga to populations suffering from PTSD, TBI, and life stresses of all kinds.
SYF2016 offers multiple scheduled activities for young ones age 6-13 including yoga classes, mandala making, games, acro and more.
Pre and Post Workshops
Extend your stay, expand your practice and teaching tools, earn CEUs, infuse your yoga while in the powerful vortex energy of Sedona!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- Thank you. All of your creative genius and hard work paid off, and you can be most proud to have created a successful first Sedona Yoga Festival. It was an honor for me to lead meditations and workshops at this event that was a wonderful gift to our expanding community. In Love and Light, Om Lokah Samastah, Sukino Bhavantu! NamasteMaheshvari
- To be in the company of luminous beings and the sacred red earth of this magical and mystical land... if you are looking for a sweet intimate and powerful yoga gathering in a beautiful place - this is it. AUMSaul David Raye
- As a new yogi it was a great experience. I can't wait to come back next year.Pamela
- The yoga festival was enlightening, and I came back from the festival feeling relaxed and re-energized. The festival has all kinds of classes for beginners to experts.Lori V
- SYF has the feel of a genuine yogi's festival. The venues are intimate and the presenters are down to earth. There is a great variety of offerings to inspire every yogi(ni).Nancy Britton
- "Never in my life had I felt Spirit move through as many amazing master teachers. I did not have to do readings, take a class, visit a local psychic, or sit at the feet of a guru. I just had to show up and be present."Jennifer Annenberg
- This weekend at the first annual Sedona Yoga Festival, I solidified my divine purpose.Denise D.
- "I had such a fun & magical experience at the Sedona Yoga Festival... I took lots of great classes, gained some new friends, did a rockin' performance with my dance company & ...came away feeling spiritually rejuvenated & inspired."Carrie Konyha
- I also loved the diversity of the events! I "got out of my box" and took classes I would have never taken before in my life!Sue G.
- "Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice."Mirabai
- The SYF is a rich tapestry of yoga love from around the world. And the expansiveness of the Sedona mindset is extremely conducive to an enlightened, powerful experience~ Om Namaste~Roxanne W
- "I was amazed at the quality of the sessions. I had no idea how great this experience would be..."Peter Neis, Photographer
- The teachers were incredible! They get high marks from me and my sister and niece.Cynthia
- In the midst of an enchanting February winter boasting blue skies, sunshine and light snow, puffy clouds and clarity, warmth and chill, the majestic red rocks of Sedona were the sublime background of a weekend filled with yogic alchemy.Ava B.
- Love the vision you are painting for next year - it feels amazing already!!! We had so much fun at the festival... Such a great audience of people that showed up! I can only imagine how much more fantastic the whole event will be next year. I look forward to attending all the great things you have in store and hanging out with such great peeps! Looking forward to a fantastic event!Naia S
- Sedona is the best Yoga Festival I have ever attended. It truly was Yoga - all 8 limbs of it.Janet F
- So many talented presenters on a wide variety of yoga specialties sharing their expertise in a magical setting for an affordable fee!Maheshvari
- "Consciousness is indeed evolving out there in beautiful ways beyond the constraints of our very creation with which we otherwise struggle. Carry on and carry aum, Sedona Yoga Festival!"Rob Dutton
- Dear Marc and SYF Team, A very HUGE MERCI THANK YOU for this wonderful event, it was fantastic, very well organized, and so lovely to share different techniques heeling's.....SUPER program! BRAVO! can't wait to participate for next year, hope it was a big success for all of you! with loveGayatri
- This was an awesome adventure filled with wonderful energy and moments!Becca Pati
- "Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!"Silvia Mordini
Meet Albert Flynn DeSilver… Writer, speaker, retreat and workshop instructor.
We recently chatted with writer/speaker Albert…November 12, 2015
Meet Isabella Greene, Ze Happinator. Remote Spiritual Healer, Happiness Coach, Mystic and Teacher
We recently chatted…November 11, 2015
At the 2016 Sedona Yoga Festival, for the first time, MIT Graduate and local Sedona…November 1, 2015
Heather, myself and the SYF Team have created the platform for your transformation. SYF,…October 31, 2015