That’s a wrap! SYF2016 has gone down in the history books as the MOST AMAZING ONE YET! We have something very special in store for you next year…
SYF, a Consciousness Evolution Conference
March 9-12, 2017
Deeply discounted tickets available NOW… Namaste pricing through June 5 (IN GRATITUDE OF YOU!)
What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 4th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a single conference venue, the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – where you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Peace In, Peace Out
We’re going to ask you to meditate. And we’ll teach you how. We’ll meditate all together and Sedona will amplify the peace!!!
Preconference to assist yoga teachers in bringing the tools and benefits of yoga to populations suffering from PTSD, TBI, and life stresses.
SYF2016 offers multiple scheduled activities for young ones age 6-13 including yoga classes, mandala making, games, acro and more.
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
Book Your Room
SYF has been adding more properties to our room blocks. Book early and stay within walking distance of the event!!!
Pre and Post Workshops
Extend your stay, expand your practice and teaching tools, earn CEUs, infuse your yoga while in the powerful vortex energy of Sedona!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- Excellent presenters beautiful town and loving people who desired to make this the best festival ever!Sharon G
- SYF has the feel of a genuine yogi's festival. The venues are intimate and the presenters are down to earth. There is a great variety of offerings to inspire every yogi(ni).Nancy Britton
- "It was a rush of energy holding yoga mats..."Tim Teh
- Sedona is the best Yoga Festival I have ever attended. It truly was Yoga - all 8 limbs of it.Janet F
- My experience at this festival left me with an afterglow that I have maintained... I absolutely loved my experience.Kendra
- Sedona Yoga Festival provides a unique opportunity to connect deeply with others and with self in one of the most beautiful and energizing settings on the planet. The experience is nothing short of life changing.Denise
- The SYF is a rich tapestry of yoga love from around the world. And the expansiveness of the Sedona mindset is extremely conducive to an enlightened, powerful experience~ Om Namaste~Roxanne W
- Loved it so much, my four sisters and mom are coming next year for a girls trip.Aimee S
- Very high integrity teachers, liked the effort and thought that went into the event, a lot of variety to choose from, I was highly impressed with the outcome of how my body felt as well.Amalia C.
- Thanks to all of the amazing healers, guides, winged ones, and human, fully human, embodied beauties who were part of the magic in Sedona this weekend.Randy Gauley
- Thank you. All of your creative genius and hard work paid off, and you can be most proud to have created a successful first Sedona Yoga Festival. It was an honor for me to lead meditations and workshops at this event that was a wonderful gift to our expanding community. In Love and Light, Om Lokah Samastah, Sukino Bhavantu! NamasteMaheshvari
- The teachers were incredible! They get high marks from me and my sister and niece.Cynthia
- Auummm ... What an incredible event! Thank you for organizing SYF2013 and inviting me to present! ? ? Gratitude messages keep rolling into my accounts and its thanks to you for creating this sacred space for learning, connecting and sharing! AUMMisha B.
- Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!Silvia Mordini
- I also loved the diversity of the events! I "got out of my box" and took classes I would have never taken before in my life!Sue G.
- To be in the company of luminous beings and the sacred red earth of this magical and mystical land... if you are looking for a sweet intimate and powerful yoga gathering in a beautiful place - this is it. AUMSaul David Raye
- Thank you, Thank you,Thank you x well done all of you. I enjoyed very much being part of it as a facilitator and indeed a participant. I wished i had met Marc face to face to say this in person, hopefully i will get the chance one day soon.Katherine F.
- "I had such a fun & magical experience at the Sedona Yoga Festival... I took lots of great classes, gained some new friends, did a rockin' performance with my dance company & ...came away feeling spiritually rejuvenated & inspired."Carrie Konyha
- This was an awesome adventure filled with wonderful energy and moments!Becca Pati
- This weekend at the first annual Sedona Yoga Festival, I solidified my divine purpose.Denise D.
- In the midst of an enchanting February winter boasting blue skies, sunshine and light snow, puffy clouds and clarity, warmth and chill, the majestic red rocks of Sedona were the sublime background of a weekend filled with yogic alchemy.Ava B.
Hi Yogis! Team SYF, on the ground in Sedona, reporting. The weather is perfect, the...March 8, 2016
- February 26, 2016
There’s nothing to fear here. At Sedona Yoga Festival, we the producers, are sensitive…January 25, 2016
LoveYourBrain yoga has been the single most positive experience that I’ve had during my recovery….January 18, 2016