That’s a wrap! SYF2016 has gone down in the history books as the MOST AMAZING ONE YET! We have something very special in store for you March 9-12, 2017…
What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 4th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a single conference venue, the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – where you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Peace In, Peace Out
We’re going to ask you to meditate. And we’ll teach you how. We’ll meditate all together and Sedona will amplify the peace!!!
Preconference to assist yoga teachers in bringing the tools and benefits of yoga to populations suffering from PTSD, TBI, and life stresses.
SYF2016 offers multiple scheduled activities for young ones age 6-13 including yoga classes, mandala making, games, acro and more.
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
Book Your Room
SYF has been adding more properties to our room blocks. Book early and stay within walking distance of the event!!!
Pre and Post Workshops
Extend your stay, expand your practice and teaching tools, earn CEUs, infuse your yoga while in the powerful vortex energy of Sedona!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- My experience at this festival left me with an afterglow that I have maintained... I absolutely loved my experience.Kendra
- Loved it so much, my four sisters and mom are coming next year for a girls trip.Aimee S
- Thank you. All of your creative genius and hard work paid off, and you can be most proud to have created a successful first Sedona Yoga Festival. It was an honor for me to lead meditations and workshops at this event that was a wonderful gift to our expanding community. In Love and Light, Om Lokah Samastah, Sukino Bhavantu! NamasteMaheshvari
- "Sedona!! What an amazing place!! I loved the people, they were warm and open. Very friendly."Lauren
- Fond memories of inspirational yoga in a special place at the Sedona Yoga Festival this year. Looking forward to returning again next year. Smiling just thinking about reconnecting in a dedicated yoga community!Camella Nair
- Words poorly describe the gifts I received this weekend. I feel truly blessed to have been part of this phenomenal inaugural event. Thank you and living in the moment, not reaching to the future...my intentions are to return. NamasteTomi St. Mars
- The energy of the place is the ideal setting for openness, humility, intimacy and contemplative energetic work, which allows a deeper connection within and with others. The simplicity, authenticity and friendliness of everyone, local and non-local, was very refreshing and welcoming...Douchka
- What a full day! How blessed it is to have this festival right here in Sedona.Amy T
- The SYF is a rich tapestry of yoga love from around the world. And the expansiveness of the Sedona mindset is extremely conducive to an enlightened, powerful experience~ Om Namaste~Roxanne W
- The yoga festival was enlightening, and I came back from the festival feeling relaxed and re-energized. The festival has all kinds of classes for beginners to experts.Lori V
- This was an awesome adventure filled with wonderful energy and moments!Becca Pati
- The personal evolution I experienced just by being linked into the SYF sphere has bumped up my vibration, both times... those who choose to participate in conscious evolution... not for the faint of heart. ;-)Marguerite B
- Johanna M
A wonderful array of uplifting yoga experiences delivered by talented souls with lots of love!
- I was very impressed with the eclectic selection of yoga classes and events. I was introduced to many new styles, and from each one I gained something special. I had a wonderful experienceMolly
- Sedona Yoga Festival is a powerfully transformative experience for me and I look forward to going back again and again!Leah B
- As a new yogi it was a great experience. I can't wait to come back next year.Pamela
- This festival catered to all levels of practitioners and delivered such a variety of classes and offerings that created a truly inspiring gathering of yoga, art, and fun!Marnie
- "Consciousness is indeed evolving out there in beautiful ways beyond the constraints of our very creation with which we otherwise struggle. Carry on and carry aum, Sedona Yoga Festival!"Rob Dutton
- Auummm ... What an incredible event! Thank you for organizing SYF2013 and inviting me to present! ? ? Gratitude messages keep rolling into my accounts and its thanks to you for creating this sacred space for learning, connecting and sharing! AUMMisha B.
- "Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!"Silvia Mordini
- Thanks to all of the amazing healers, guides, winged ones, and human, fully human, embodied beauties who were part of the magic in Sedona this weekend.Randy Gauley
Hi Yogis! Team SYF, on the ground in Sedona, reporting. The weather is perfect, the...March 8, 2016
- February 26, 2016
There’s nothing to fear here. At Sedona Yoga Festival, we the producers, are sensitive…January 25, 2016
LoveYourBrain yoga has been the single most positive experience that I’ve had during my recovery….January 18, 2016