What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West. Our optional integrated 20-hour training for Yoga teachers “Traumatic Stress: Resiliency and Healing with Yoga” is designed to provide teachers with the skills to share yoga with First Responders, Veterans, trauma survivors, PTSD and TBI sufferers and many more. This 20 hour track is integrated into the SYF experience with full access to the conference outside of the intensive held on Thursday all day, and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, allowing plenty of time for integration and reflection be it on the land or in other classes and workshops, among all festival attendees.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 5th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a neighboring Collective Sedona and the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, with expansive outdoor and indoor space, as well as intimate classrooms for your deep dives. Nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
Book Your Room
SYF has been adding more properties to our room blocks. Book early and stay within walking distance of the event!!!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- Love the vision you are painting for next year - it feels amazing already!!! We had so much fun at the festival... Such a great audience of people that showed up! I can only imagine how much more fantastic the whole event will be next year. I look forward to attending all the great things you have in store and hanging out with such great peeps! Looking forward to a fantastic event!Naia S
- Loved it so much, my four sisters and mom are coming next year for a girls trip.Aimee S
- The energy of the place is the ideal setting for openness, humility, intimacy and contemplative energetic work, which allows a deeper connection within and with others. The simplicity, authenticity and friendliness of everyone, local and non-local, was very refreshing and welcoming...Douchka
I have had the honor of being involved with the Sedona Yoga Festival for the past 4 years as a vendor as well as a presenter. The Sedona Festival has always been a rewarding experience in that the relationships and professional connections have been great and have opened many doors for me personally as a yoga instructor as well as professionally with our organization Yoga Rocks the Park. Marc and Heather have manifested an amazing event that builds Conscious Community locally as well as nationally. I look forward to many more years of service. -Will Zecco, Owner, Yoga Rocks the Park
Sedona Yoga Festival brings Sedona alive! What a great way to get thoughtful, present people to enjoy the beauty and wonder of Sedona. I am a sponsor with the Sedona Yoga Festival because I want to promote peace, and I support those who do the same. -Sarah McLean, McLean Meditation Institute
The SYF team created a powerful environment for connection, learning, and transformation at their pre-conference training. They skillfully brought together leaders in the field of trauma and yoga to give participants a comprehensive look at traumatic stress and cultivating resiliency and healing with yoga. Heather and Marc are passionate about sharing the practices of yoga and it shows through their commitment to the conference, the knowledgeable and skillful presenters they invite, and the positive feedback from those who attend. -Emily Smith, Yoga International
- The personal evolution I experienced just by being linked into the SYF sphere has bumped up my vibration, both times... those who choose to participate in conscious evolution... not for the faint of heart. ;-)Marguerite B
- Auummm ... What an incredible event! Thank you for organizing SYF2013 and inviting me to present! ? ? Gratitude messages keep rolling into my accounts and its thanks to you for creating this sacred space for learning, connecting and sharing! AUMMisha B.
- Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!Silvia Mordini
- SYF has the feel of a genuine yogi's festival. The venues are intimate and the presenters are down to earth. There is a great variety of offerings to inspire every yogi(ni).Nancy Britton
SYF, along with Heather and Marc, bring the local and international community together, sharing their passion and wisdom with people from all over the world. Honesty and integrity are instrumental to their success. Good people do good things, and the good people at SYF pour their heart and soul to create an experience never to be forgotten. -Marc Sterling, Sterling Financial
- Dear Marc and SYF Team, A very HUGE MERCI THANK YOU for this wonderful event, it was fantastic, very well organized, and so lovely to share different techniques heeling's.....SUPER program! BRAVO! can't wait to participate for next year, hope it was a big success for all of you! with loveGayatri
- "Sedona!! What an amazing place!! I loved the people, they were warm and open. Very friendly."Lauren
The Sedona Yoga Festival is a world class event that helps position Sedona as a global destination for wellness, spiritual healing, meditation and self-exploration. We are very proud to be a sponsor of the SYF and thankful to have such a top-notch, transformational, and meaningful program in Sedona. Namaste, SYF and thank you! -Jennifer Wesselhoff, President/CEO, Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- The teachers were incredible! They get high marks from me and my sister and niece.Cynthia
- My heart bursts with bliss and appreciation,Yogi Surya Om
- This was an awesome adventure filled with wonderful energy and moments!Becca Pati
- Another outstanding festival, thank you!Donna Schnoor
Sedona is without a doubt one of THE most beautiful places to attend a yoga conference. Heather and Marc are dedicated to make sure everyone has a successful event — from the sponsors, to the vendors, to the attendees. There are so many great activities to choose from, you might actually need to take a retreat after your retreat! -Jason Scholder, Owner/Inventor Three Minute Egg®
- "Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!"Silvia Mordini
- Very high integrity teachers, liked the effort and thought that went into the event, a lot of variety to choose from, I was highly impressed with the outcome of how my body felt as well.Amalia C.
Hi Yogis! Team SYF, on the ground in Sedona, reporting. The weather is perfect, the...March 8, 2016
- February 26, 2016
There’s nothing to fear here. At Sedona Yoga Festival, we the producers, are sensitive…January 25, 2016
LoveYourBrain yoga has been the single most positive experience that I’ve had during my recovery….January 18, 2016