What is a consciousness evolution conference?
SYF provides the keys to unlocking your greatest transformation with a focus on yoga and the expansion of consciousness. This conference is a world class opportunity for you to deepen your practice and tap into ancient wisdom with three days and three nights of yoga, meditation, hiking and energy work in the undisputed spiritual center of the West.
The SYF Tribe of Presenters have a commitment to consciousness and unfailing authenticity that resonate in Sedona’s spiritually charged environment… yogis, healers, artists, authors, musicians, shamans, scientists, philosophers and performers… Angels All.
The 4th Annual Sedona Yoga Festival will be held at a single conference venue, the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, nestled among the red rocks and surrounded by easily accessible trails – some easy walks, some challenging hikes – where you can tap into the energy of the land and leave behind what no longer serves you. Rich in energy “vortexes,” Sedona has long been known for its magnifying, regenerative powers—making it the ideal place to come together in large numbers and create a concentration of energy that will resonate throughout the lands. What happens in Sedona doesn’t stay in Sedona!
We invite you to step into your power and are creating just the platform you need to experience YOUR unique transformation!
Sedona the destination
Sedona is as aumazing as you’ve heard… We’re partnering with Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association to get you out on the land!
Peace In, Peace Out
We’re going to ask you to meditate. And we’ll teach you how. We’ll meditate all together and Sedona will amplify the peace!!!
Preconference to assist yoga teachers in bringing the tools and benefits of yoga to populations suffering from PTSD, TBI, and life stresses.
SYF2016 offers multiple scheduled activities for young ones age 6-13 including yoga classes, mandala making, games, acro and more.
More about us
SYF Attendees Survey Says..
Heart Center Village
A bustling conscious expo featuring mindful movement performance, yummy edibles, live music, yoga classes and more .
Book Your Room
SYF has been adding more properties to our room blocks. Book early and stay within walking distance of the event!!!
Pre and Post Workshops
Extend your stay, expand your practice and teaching tools, earn CEUs, infuse your yoga while in the powerful vortex energy of Sedona!
Sedona Yoga Festival is on a mission to uplift human consciousness and our partners get that. We are so grateful for their support!
- "Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice."Mirabai
- My experience at this festival left me with an afterglow that I have maintained... I absolutely loved my experience.Kendra
- Johanna M
A wonderful array of uplifting yoga experiences delivered by talented souls with lots of love!
- Low on the yoga diva quotient. Easygoing and genuine community. Braced to feel self conscious and instead felt welcome and integral.Tess
- Love the vision you are painting for next year - it feels amazing already!!! We had so much fun at the festival... Such a great audience of people that showed up! I can only imagine how much more fantastic the whole event will be next year. I look forward to attending all the great things you have in store and hanging out with such great peeps! Looking forward to a fantastic event!Naia S
- Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice.MiraBai F.
- In the midst of an enchanting February winter boasting blue skies, sunshine and light snow, puffy clouds and clarity, warmth and chill, the majestic red rocks of Sedona were the sublime background of a weekend filled with yogic alchemy.Ava B.
- This was an awesome adventure filled with wonderful energy and moments!Becca Pati
- Sedona Yoga Festival provides a unique opportunity to connect deeply with others and with self in one of the most beautiful and energizing settings on the planet. The experience is nothing short of life changing.Denise
- Words poorly describe the gifts I received this weekend. I feel truly blessed to have been part of this phenomenal inaugural event. Thank you and living in the moment, not reaching to the future...my intentions are to return. NamasteTomi St. Mars
- What a full day! How blessed it is to have this festival right here in Sedona.Amy T
- So many talented presenters on a wide variety of yoga specialties sharing their expertise in a magical setting for an affordable fee!Maheshvari
- Fond memories of inspirational yoga in a special place at the Sedona Yoga Festival this year. Looking forward to returning again next year. Smiling just thinking about reconnecting in a dedicated yoga community!Camella Nair
- Sedona Yoga Festival is a powerfully transformative experience for me and I look forward to going back again and again!Leah B
- Auummm ... What an incredible event! Thank you for organizing SYF2013 and inviting me to present! ? ? Gratitude messages keep rolling into my accounts and its thanks to you for creating this sacred space for learning, connecting and sharing! AUMMisha B.
- My heart bursts with bliss and appreciation,Yogi Surya Om
- This festival catered to all levels of practitioners and delivered such a variety of classes and offerings that created a truly inspiring gathering of yoga, art, and fun!Marnie
- Sedona is the best Yoga Festival I have ever attended. It truly was Yoga - all 8 limbs of it.Janet F
- Such an honor to be a part of the Sedona Yoga Festival!Ann Richardson
- I just wanted to tell you again how glad I am I got to participate in this event. You were awesome, the festival was awesome. I just can't express how emotionally moving it is to see this happening and at this critical time in Earth's evolution. The very best to you, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this incredible community from the early phase on... LOVE TO YOU!!!Julie Cruse
- Excellent presenters beautiful town and loving people who desired to make this the best festival ever!Sharon G
There’s nothing to fear here. At Sedona Yoga Festival, we the producers, are sensitive…January 25, 2016
LoveYourBrain yoga has been the single most positive experience that I’ve had during my recovery….January 18, 2016
Those affected by PTSD need our help… Your help. You can be the guide……January 17, 2016
We recently chatted with Teri Undreiner who excels at Loving and encouraging people, and being…January 13, 2016