- Tomi St. Mars
Words poorly describe the gifts I received this weekend. I feel truly blessed to have been part of this phenomenal inaugural event. Thank you and living in the moment, not reaching to the future...my intentions are to return. Namaste
- I also loved the diversity of the events! I "got out of my box" and took classes I would have never taken before in my life!Sue G.
- I just wanted to tell you again how glad I am I got to participate in this event. You were awesome, the festival was awesome. I just can't express how emotionally moving it is to see this happening and at this critical time in Earth's evolution. The very best to you, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this incredible community from the early phase on... LOVE TO YOU!!!Julie Cruse
For the first ever yoga festival in Sedona-it Rocked!
- Wow. After a blessed weekend at the Sedona Yoga Festival, I am happy to say my personal yoga practice and my teaching mission are infused with new information, new enthusiasm, and a renewed dedication to my spiritual practice.MiraBai F.
- Ava B.
In the midst of an enchanting February winter boasting blue skies, sunshine and light snow, puffy clouds and clarity, warmth and chill, the majestic red rocks of Sedona were the sublime background of a weekend filled with yogic alchemy.
- This weekend at the first annual Sedona Yoga Festival, I solidified my divine purpose.Denise D.
- Silvia Mordini
Gratitude of immense magnitude to all the soul surfers, spirit seekers and adventurous yogis at Sedona Yoga Festival! Feeling totally more inspired than ever!
- I was very impressed with the eclectic selection of yoga classes and events. I was introduced to many new styles, and from each one I gained something special. I had a wonderful experienceMolly
Professor Gangadean has focused over the past four decades on tapping and clarifying the deeper common ground between diverse cultural, religious and ideological worlds.
Rama Jyoti Vernon
One of America’s first Yoga teachers and instrumental in bringing many great teachers from India to the U.S. Co-Founder of the Yoga Journal and other organizations such as Unity in Yoga, to unite all lineages of Yoga.
Mark’s teachings clarify the profound passion and relevance of ancient wisdom to contemporary life. Author of the Promise.
OPEN FOR BLISSNESS
BUSINESS~ An Eight Week Action Plan to Blissfully Launch the Business of Your Dreams + Fulfill Your Life’s Purpose as a Successful, Soul-Centered Entrepreneur
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
2nd Annual Sedona Yoga Festival Call for Presenters. Open now, closing June 15th, 2015.April 13, 2013
** SYF2013 Schedule is Published ** How will your practice expand? Sedona Yoga Festival & Healing Arts Conference is...January 25, 2013
Known for its tangible regenerative and inspirational effects, deep spirituality, and vortex energy, Sedona, Arizona plays host to...December 15, 2012
Sedona Yoga Festival & Healing Arts Conference takes place in February of 2013. This picturesque little city is surrounded...November 2, 2012