Give Back Yoga’s goal is to place 10,000 Yoga For Veterans Toolkits (developed by expert teachers with years of experience in working with Veterans) this year into the hands of our brothers and sisters affected by post-traumatic stress, traumatic brain injury, and other stress-related illnesses. We thought we might be able to help out… This will jumpstart GBYF in 2014 and expand exponentially the services to Veterans in years to come. Marc Titus, Founder & Director, Sedona Yoga Festival
Fundraising at crowdrise.com will be open through the Festival in February. Together we will raise $50,000 for 10,000 Yoga Tollkits for Veterans!
How to be a fundraising partner
- Click this link to Create your Team Page at Crowdrise.com…
- To setup a TEAM PAGE, create your crowdrise.com account with an email address (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) because next you will want to create a personal account and join your team… Just put your team name in the First and Last Name Fields when asked… It’s actually really simple, and only takes a few minutes! Crowdrise.com has made it really fun, too!
- Click SETUP YOUR FUNDRAISER button underneath the orange DONATE button…
- Next window popup, click START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER
- Name your Fundraiser, aka your Team Page), pick a URL if you like, set a goal and a enter a few words about your team supporting SYF Gives Back 2014, Mindful Therapeutic Yoga Practices for Veterans Teacher Training Intensive at the 2nd Annual Sedona Yoga Festival, a consciousness evolution conference. February 6-7, 2014.
- click NEXT STEP
- Upload a team image or logo…
- That’s it! You now have a TEAM FUNDRAISING PAGE… you can play around with the settings, descriptions, add photos, etc… Sweet! (and isn’t it cool that that is step number 8! the infinite… 🙂 )
- Now, Logout of your team page and account.
- Navigate to your team page in crowdrise… Search for your fundraiser in the search feature at top of website if need be…when found, scroll down and JOIN TEAM… should be in red letters somewhere on the right.
- Now you can create your personal account by logging in with Facebook or a personal email address… and build up your PERSONAL FUNDRAISER page with photos, videos, inspirations etc…Your all set!! Now we just get the word out there and allow people to donate to support Give Back Yoga Foundation and Sedona Yoga Festival Corp’s Yoga For Veterans at SYF2014!
Please encourage your students and friends to fundraise and participate, offering information on Give Back Yoga Foundation and the Sedona Yoga Festival as often as possible! When we all Give Back, we can make a huge difference.